How to influence people with the sound of your speaking voice. It can be hypnotic.
Take these short sayings with you and start to transform your voice from ordinary to extraordinary.Watch and instantly improve the way you sound.
- People hear the tone of your voice before they listen to your words.
- It’s not what you say, but how you say it.
- Your voice is your personal audio fingerprint; it leaves traces of who you are every time you speak.
- The product that is not seen is the product that is not sold. In the same way, a voice that is not heard is a person not valued
- LISTEN … SILENT = SAME LETTERS!
- The way you speak reflects your intelligence. It subconsciously says to our audience how educated we are, our social background and gives a hint at our self-esteem.
- A good voice can make the mundane sound fascinating.
- We have 2 ears & 1 mouth – it’s with this ratio in mind that we should communicate
- You only have a certain amount of breathes – use them wisely
- A pretty voice is better then a pretty face
- The quality of your breath determines the quality of your sound
- The tone of your voice accounts for 86% of your message on the phone
- “Her voice was ever soft, gentle and low, an excellent thing in a woman.” (Shakespeare “King Lear”)
- Your voice is your 2nd face – so sound as good as you look
- Your voice is your #1 communication tool