There are 3 ways to join the MC DIRECTORY.
1) If you have been personally invited and are reading this page for more information, it means that you have met the standards of an expert wedding MC and we are proud to represent your professionalism and feature your profile on our top-ranking website EventHost.com
Click to pay a once-only joining fee and 12 months membership. So we know it’s you, remember to use your specific coupon code that was sent with your invitation.
2) The minimum ‘qualifications‘ to join the MC DIRECTORY are displayed by our current MCs. Click here to judge yourself against these guys – and if you feel you match up, then email us mc AT eventhost.com to request an invitation to join.
You should at least have enough experience to finish completing your MC Profile. This includes
- about 6 high-quality photos of yourself MCing at a paid function – either on stage with the microphone or posing with your clients the bride and groom.
- a few testimonials from grateful couples.
You will be required to write up a short biography about your MC style.
There is an online guide to help you through the process – but if you don’t have the time or inclination, then there is a fee for us to it for you.
But the most important ingredient of all is a pro-active attitude of excellence which inspires you to post wedding MC jobs on social media using the hashtag #mcdirectory, sharing your individual profile URL, and keeping your confidential online calendar up-to-date.
3) The EVENT HOST Masterclass is a 70+ online video training course that takes you through the entire professional wedding MC business. It covers everything.
Your 12 month membership includes